Aquasana Rhino® EQ-600R Replacement Filter Tank
Product Description expand_more
Main filter replacement for the Rhino EQ-300 filter system. This high capacity, dual-chamber water filter unit should be replaced every 5-7 years or 600,000 gallons / 2.72 million litres of use. Average usage for a family of 4-5 is 100,000 gal./yr
- Height : 46"
- Length with install kit: 27"
- Diameter: 8"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Rated flow rate: 7.0 gallons / 32 litres per minute
- Capacity of filter: 600,000 gallons / 2.72 million litres
- Warranty – 2 years
Replace the two main filter tanks every 600,000 gallons /2.72 million litres (about 5-7 years for the average household), and you can replace them yourself without a plumber's assistance. Simply shut off the water at your system with the provided valve, detach your main tanks (bottom and top tanks), and replace them with the new EQ-600R tanks. No messy, time-consuming, media-only replacements required. The process takes minutes.
Additional Product Information
- Download the Aquasana EQ 600 Rhino Performance sheet (PDF)>
- Download the Aquasana EQ 600 Rhino Installation Manual (PDF)>
- Download the Aquasana EQ 600 Rhino Installation Schematic Drawing for exact dimensions (PDF)>
- The EQ Rhino also filters out all the nitrates and chemicals as the AQ 4000, view the list of nitrates and chemicals filtered out here (PDF)>
|Filter Capacity:||600,000 gallons (2,270,000 litres)|
|Filter Life:||6 Years|
|Flow Rate:||7.0 gpm (31.8 lpm)|
|Pressure Range:||2 - 7 bar (20 - 100 psi)|
|Temperature Range:||4.4 - 32.2°C (40 - 90°F)|
|Dimensions:||116. cm (H) x 22.8 cm (D) x 22.8 cm (W)|
Common Queries expand_more
How long does delivery take?
Deliveries to the UK are sent with a Free Next Working Day service* that operates from Monday to Friday. This timeframe increases to 2 days for UK offshore islands and Scottish highlands.
Deliveries abroad will vary in length depending on the destination, for more specific information please contact us.
*Please be aware that orders must be placed before 15:00 to receive them on the following working day. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the closest following working day instead.
How much will delivery cost?
All orders destined for the UK with a total value of £100 or more are elligible for Free Delivery. Orders with a lower value will have a standard delivery charge of £3.95.
For a full list of all our available delivery options, please see our delivery information page.