I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. Just a suggestion, when customers purchase your products it's better to send them their tracking number, Thanks Saviour.
Aquasana Claryum® AQ-4000 Countertop Water Filter in White
Product Description expand_more
After devoting 18 months to redesigning and reformulating the company's filter cartridges, Aquasana has created its most powerful and best-performing filtration systems to date. Unique in both design and functionality, the new Aquasana Claryum Filtration Technology features three distinct stages, including activated carbon, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration.
Together, this unique combination forces water under pressure over more than two million square feet of the surface area of contaminant-grabbing filtration material, the equivalent of almost 35 football fields.
In addition to reducing a comprehensive list of chemicals and contaminants, Claryum patent-pending selective filtration technology reduces odour and improves the taste of tap water while also preserving its healthiest minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium, which are vital for growth, development and overall health and wellness.
Get the best water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water. Aquasana's exclusive dual filter system uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration to produce truly healthy, great-tasting water at the convenience of your kitchen tap. The AQ-4000 reduces over three times more contaminants than leading Jug filter brands.
The patented twin cartridge drinking water filter installs in seconds to standard kitchen faucets and provides up to 30 gallons/138 litres an hour of ultra-filtered high-quality water for drinking, cooking and other beverages. Includes filter housingâ€š chrome faucet diverterâ€š twin filter cartridge set (lasts 6 months or 500 gallons/2,300 litres), easy to follow instructions and cartridge re-order forms.
- Installs in seconds
- AQ-4000 Dual-Filter Drinking Water System includes 2 filter cartridges, chrome faucet adapter & instructions.
- Reduces up to 99% Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, VOC's, THM's, MTBE and 100 other common tap water contaminants!
- Sub-Micron Filtration
- Filters out 99.99% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia (chlorine-resistant parasites)
- Leaves in the natural trace minerals
- Improves taste and smell
- Filters last 500 gallons (2,300 litres) or 6 months
- Removes Turbidity
- Better than bottled water quality!
- Made in the US
- Voted Best Buy for water filter by Consumers Digest
- Aquasana is the #1 rated home water filtration system in America
Remove pollutants, maintain healthy minerals
The unique twin cartridge, three-stage filtration system uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange, and sub-micron filtration. Your tap water is forced under pressure over filtration material covering more than two million square feet of surface area. So it reduces over three times more contaminants than leading pitcher filter brands.
- Filters sediment and turbidity
- Reduces microscopic particles
- Improves taste
- Greatly reduces any water odour
- Filters Chlorine; the most concentrated and competitive chemical in tap water
- Filters lead and mercury - Ion exchange reduces heavy metals
- Maintains pH levels
- Improves water taste
- Filters synthetic chemicals including; herbicides, pesticides & Industrial solvents
- .5-micron absolute filtration
- Removes cysts
Aquasana Claryum filtration technology
Your water becomes contaminated from a variety of sources throughout the process of collection, treatment and delivery. From groundwater contamination at the source to chemical contamination at the treatment facility to rust and lead contamination as the treated water travels through pipes to your home, the water you drink and bathe in can contain dangerous levels of harmful contamination. This continuing level of contamination makes filtering your water a critical component of maintaining your health. With the AQ-4000 Countertop water filter, Aquasana Claryumâ„¢ filtration technology stands between you and the harmful contamination present in your water supply.
NSF-certified Aquasana Claryumâ„¢ filtration features three-stage technology to reduce pollutants and maintain healthy minerals to balance pH and ensure fresh, spring water flavour.
We reduce over 50 commonly occurring contaminants including:
- Product dimensions: 12" x 7" x 4"
- Product weight: 3 lbs
- Max flow rate: 0.4 gallons/1.85 litres per minute
- Capacity of filter cartridge: 500 gallons/2,300 litres (Item AQ-4035)
- Min operating pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
- Max operating pressure: 80 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
- Min operating temperature: 40 degrees F
- Max operating temperature: 90 degrees F
Additional Replacement filters are available to buy separately (AQ-4035). As standard, the unit comes with one set of AQ 4035 filters.
Additional Product Information
|Filter Capacity:||450 gallons (1,700 litres)|
|Filter Life:||6 Months|
|Flow Rate:||0.5 gpm (1.8 lpm)|
|Pressure Range:||2 - 6 bar (20 - 80 psi)|
|Temperature Range:||4.4 - 32.2°C (40 - 90°F)|
|Dimensions:||22.8 cm (H) x 10.1 cm (D) x 17.7 cm (W)|
Common Queries expand_more
How long does delivery take?
Deliveries to the UK are sent with a Free Next Working Day service* that operates from Monday to Friday. This timeframe increases to 2 days for UK offshore islands and Scottish highlands.
Deliveries abroad will vary in length depending on the destination, for more specific information please contact us.
*Please be aware that orders must be placed before 15:00 to receive them on the following working day. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the closest following working day instead.
How much will delivery cost?
All orders destined for the UK with a total value of £100 or more are elligible for Free Delivery. Orders with a lower value will have a standard delivery charge of £3.95.
For a full list of all our available delivery options, please see our delivery information page.
Product Reviews expand_more
Good drinking water system