Aquasana Powered Water Filter Countertop Dispenser in White
The Aquasana Powered Water Filter Dispenser provides an easy way to produce fresh and filtered water at home without the need for a fully dedicated faucet or whole house system. It uses a single Claryum filter to effectively remove many common water contaminants, including chloramines, chlorine, mercury, VOC’s and parasites, making your water safer to drink while improving its taste.
What really makes this water filter dispenser interesting though, is the fact it uses a powered system to force water through the filter. Where alternative dispensers rely on gravity to carry water past the filter and into the dispenser this system cuts out any wasted time from the process and allows a full jug of filtered water to be produced in less than 5 minutes, instead of an hour.
Furthermore, the single Claryum filter has a capacity over 8 times the length of a gravity based system and it filters out 10 times more contaminants than the current leading pitcher from other brands.
Powered Water Dispenser Highlights
- Slim design, reducing the required countertop space
- Removes over 95% of Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, VOC's and many other contaminants
- Filters out 99.99% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia parasites
- Leaves useful natural trace minerals unfiltered
- Enhances and improves the taste of water while reducing any odour
- Reduces water turbidity
Claryum Technology Filters
The ensure the Powered Water Dispenser is able to filter at a very high level Aquasana have designed its single Claryum filter to perform optimally with a 4 stage process. The process starts with carbon filtration before moving on to catalytic carbon, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration. This method allows it to remove many more contaminants and each stage has been manufactured to target different contaminant groups.
Despite only having 1 filter within its setup, the Powered Water Dispenser is very effective at removing a wide range of contaminants from normal tap water. Therefore, the filter is responsible for:
- Removal of Chlorine and Chloramine
- Removal of Lead, Mercury and other heavy metals
- Removal of herbicides, pesticides and industrial solvents
- Removal of asbestos and pharmaceuticals
- Removal of Cysts and parasites
- Removal of sediment and turbidity
Installing new filters in the Powered Water Dispenser is very simple and the single filter has an average life of 6 months with a recommended capacity of 320 gallons. Therefore, it only needs to be changed 2 - 3 times over a year, depending on how heavily the dispenser is used. Replacing the filter can be done in just a few minutes, with the top of the main dispenser body being easily twisted off and the filter inside being removed and replaced with a fresh cartridge.
- Model: AQ-CWM-D
- Filter Life: 3 months
- Operating Pressure Range: 20 - 70 psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 4.44 - 32.2°C (40 - 90°F)
- Rated Capacity: 1211 litres (320 gallons) or 3 months (whichever comes first)
- Warranty: 1 Year
A full list of chemical performance details can be seen in this data sheet.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Filter Capacity||320 gallons (1,210 litres)|
|Filter Life||3 Months|
|Filter Type||Countertop Filter|
|Flow Rate||0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)|
|Operating Pressure Range||2 - 5 bar (20 - 70 psi)|
|Max Operating Temperature||32.2°C (90°F)|